- 1. Support OBD-II/EOBD full $10 diagnostic functions
- 2. Include more than 46 brands of car maker
- 3. Including Four basic systems(ENG-TCM-ABS-SRS) diagnostic
- 4. Basic diagnostic functions, including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs and reading data streams,ECU information
- 5. Supports DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform/ Historical data record and playback
- 6. Supports multiple languages/ Buzzer alarm/ Fast upgrading online lifelong free
- 7. 3.5 TFT color display, Higher resolution, sharper colors
- 8. Displays live O2 sensor test data
- 9. Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes
- 10. Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
- 11. Displays monitor and I/M rediness status
- 12. Reads live PCM data stream
- 13. Prints data via PC
- 14. Saving diagnosing and repari time
ANCEL FX2000 OBD2 Scanner Product Description:
- ANCEL FX2000 Professional enhanced 4 systems diagnostic tool main functions do not only include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also cover professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's for Engine, Airbag, ABS and Transmission of vehicles.
- Ancel FX2000,the most advanced and multifunctional code reader powered by its exclusive technology, are designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems for most of the major vehicle on the road today. Featuring the unique multifunctional keys and 4.0" TFT color display. Ancel Fx2000 come with the added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report.
- What do Engine and Transmission work for?
- The transmission works with the engine to provide power to your wheels. It plays a major role in the overall performance of your car whether automatic or manual. In order to check problems immediately, a transmission/transaxle keeps the engine's output optimally matched to the speed and load, that's really good for driving safety.
- What do ABS and Airbag work for?
- ABS: An anti-skid braking system is an automobile safety system that allows the wheels on a motor vehicle, maintains tractive contact with the road surface. Prevent the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding.
- SRS: The Supplementary Restraint System is basically an air-bag system. This works together with conventional 3-point seat belts and prevents collision on car.
Support Car models:
- Amercian Area:
- For USA FORD Group(For Ford Lincoln Mustang ),
- For GM Group(for GMC Chevrolet Buick Cadillac),
- For Chrysler Group(for Chrysler Jeep Cherokee)
- European Area:
- For BENZ, For BMW, For VW, For OPEL, For VOLVO, For FIAT, For LANDROVER, For PORSCHE, For SEAT, For SKODA, For AUDI, For JAGUAR, For SAAB, For SMART, For Alfa, For VW_CV, For EU Ford, For Peugeot, For Citroen, For Renault, For Dacia, For Lancia, For MINI
- Asain Area:
- For SUZUKI, For Acura, For HONDA, For MITSUBISHI, For NISSAN, For TOYOTA, For MAZDA, For HYUNDAI, For KIA, For SUBARU, For INFINITI, For LEXUS, For ACURA, For ISUZU, For Daewoo, For HOLDEN, For AUSTFORD, For Proton, For Perodua, For TATA
- Display: 4.0'' TFT LCD, with 480*320 pixels
- Operation Temperation: 0℃~50℃
- Storage Temperation: -20℃~70℃
- Power: 9V~18V
- Operagting current: 150mA 12V(Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8w(Typical)
- Dimension: 7.7'' (L) *4.17''(W) *1.25(H)
- 1*Ancel FX2000
- 1*OBD2 Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 1*USB Cable
- 1*Card Reader