- 1. AC voltage measurement: Adjust the gear to the ac voltage gear for measurement, the usual voltage is above 220V.
- 2. DC voltage measurement: Adjust the multimeter to the DC voltage range for measurement, the voltage is about 9v.
- 3. Resistance measurement: Adjust the gear to the resistance gear and touch, the test lead to one side.
- 4. Diode measurement: Adjust the gear to the diodegear, with the positive and negative poles in contact.
- This ANENG multimeter supports temperature measurement, DC/AC voltage, capacitance, frequency, continuity, diode, resistance, current measurement, accurate reading, and easy to use.
- Brand: ANENG
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 195. 5g
- Display: 6000 digital display
- Size: 80mm *3.15in / 158.7mm * 6.24in / 40mm * 1.57in
- Test lead bus length: 80cm
- Test lead materal: PVS / Brass
- Liquid crystal display (LCD): 6000 variable automatic/manual
- Refresh rate: 3 times/sec
- True valid value: Yes
- Data retention: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Automatic shutdown: yes
- Battery type: 2 * 1.5v AA batteries (not included)
- 1 * digital multimeter
- 2 pairs * electron probe
- 1 * temperature measurement line
- 1 * user manual
- 1 * storage bag