- (1). No power supply needed
- (2). For battery types: all kinds of button batteries, No. 1, No. 2, No. 5, No. 7, 9V square battery, etc.
- (3). Intuitive pointer indicator panel
- (4). can measure whether the battery power is sufficient
- (1). Material: ABS shell + electronic components
- (2). Size: about 11 * 6 * 2.5cm/4.33 * 2.36 * 0.98in
- (3). Color: Black
- (4). Current measurement range: 40-375M (A), the voltage measurement range :1.5-9 (V)
- (1) .9V battery is directly connected to the two test holes on the side of test instrument
- (2) .for 1.5V AA, AAA batteries, you need to separate the test arm on the top and insert the batteries you want to test
- Note: distinguish positive and negative electrodes
- (3)Instruction of the color of the instrument as follows:
- Red (RE-PLACE): If the pointer locates this part, which is saying the battery needs to be replaced or recharged, it can hardly used
- Yellow (LOW): the battery power is very small, but can be used in parts of electrical appliances
- Green (GOOD): The battery power is sufficient.
- 1x Battery capacity tester