- 1. Work with all vehicles after 1996 that are OBD II compliant (including CAN).
- 2. Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light.
- 3. Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- 4. Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- 5. Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- 6. Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- 7. Easy to use with one plug-in.
- 8. Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions.
- 9. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable.
- It is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocol-Control Area Network (CAN).
- Color: red+black
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 °F)
- Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions: Length 4.4" (113 mm) Width 2.9" (74 mm) Height 0.83" (21mm)
- 1 x Auto mobile diagnostic tool
- 1 x Manual book