- Goose neck probe provides flexibility of detection
- Fast warm-up
- Sound and light alarm
- 1. Install one 9V(6F22) battery at the back of tester.
- 2. After inserting the battery, press POWER button to turn on the tester, all LEDs lights turn on with buzzer sounding, which indicates the product self-test is successful.
- 3. Press SELECT button, it will locate DOT3 model automatically.
- 4. Each time you push the SELECT button, it will recycle from DOT3 to DOT4 to DOT5.1 with the indicator LEDs.
- 5. Immerse the probe into brake fluid and you will get different colors of LED lights, they indicate:
- Green Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is below 1%
- The First Yellow Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 1.5%
- The Second Yellow Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 2.5%
- The First Red Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is approximately 3%
- The Second Red Light: indicates the brake fluid water content is more than 4%
- 6. Press POWER button to turn off the tester.
- 1. After use, please clean up the residual stains on the probe that might affect the test.
- 2. If in use for a long time, you'd better remove all batteries and store in a dry place at a normal room temperature.
- Item Height:5 inch
- Item Width:5 inch
- Hardware Version:Latest
- Software Version:Latest
- External Testing Certification:CE
- Item Length:25 inch
- Item Type: Electrical Testers & Test Leads
- Material Type: PlasticItem Weight:0.5 kg
- 1x Brake fluid tester
- 1x User manual (in English)
- battery not include