- Protective cover to avoid electrical shock
- Simulate engine RPM 1000 to 5000 to verify condition of spark plug
- External power adapter
- Dual Hole Car Spark Plug Tester Detector have two testing holes, you can test two spark plugs meanwhile and and if you suspect any spark plug works improperly you could compare and test to make accurate judgment.
- Usage: Test spark plug performance and ignition strength
- Application Range: 12V Gasoline vehicles car spark plugs
Car Spark Plug Test principle:
- In automobile ignition system, the high-voltage ignition coil generates a high-voltage (10000 volts or more), and the spark plug diverts it form high -tension ignition coil into the cylinder engine, spark between the spark plug electrodes will ignite the mixture. The Detector could tell the good spark plugs from the bad by the strength of the spark.
Car Spark Plug Tester Using Note:
- 1. Please Turn Off Power before you place spark plug
- 2. The Spark Plug Tester is a high-voltage detector, so do not touch spark plug with hand at work to avoid danger.
Car Spark Plug Tester User Manual:
- 1.Place the Spark Plug into tester hole 1 or 2; If you want to compare the new spark plug and old one, place new spark plug into hole 1 and the old on into hole 2
- 2.Close up the protective cover , then plug in the adaptor to the side socket , connect the tester to power supply.
- 3.Turn the key switch clockwise to turn on tester, indicator will light up green.
- 4. Continue to turn the switch clockwise, you can adjust the working frequency between 1000rpm to 6000rpm/min, The higher the frequency is set, the stronger the spark more.
- Main Unit Size:145*85*60mm
- Main Unit Weight:354 g ( 0.8 lb ) ( Not includingPower Adapter)
- Power Adapter: Input 100-240V AC / Output 12V 1A DC
- Spark Plug Tester *1
- Power Adapter * 1
- User Manual (English)*1