- · Stable measurement results can be obtained under a noisy environment by introducing the FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) technology.
- ·LCD display
- · Backlight function to view the test results in dimly areas
- · Rk Function is available to cancel the residual resistance on the Test Leads.
- · Battery Check Function
- · Auxiliary Earth Resistance Measurement Function, Auxiliary earth resistances are measured and displayed.
- · Warning for Auxiliary Earth Resistance Measurements, Warnings are displayed on the LCD when auxiliary earth resistances are too high and may result in inaccurate measurements.
- · Auto-Power-Off Function, The instrument is automatically powered off when 5 min passes without any Key operation.
- · Data storage,Save 1000 test data
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT.III 300V, CAT.IV 150V, Pollution degree 2)
- IEC 61010-031（Requirements for hand-held Probes）
- IEC 61557-1, 5 (Earth Resistance Tester)
- IEC 61326-1 EMC Standard
- Test range (temperature and humidity23±5℃45～75％RH)
Test range and tolerance
- (Remarks 1) revised Auxiliary Earth Resistance 100ΩRk.
- (Remarks 2) Depending on the test value of Rg. Between the auxiliary ground rods[a]1.0~ 30.0m
- (Remarks 3)Not available for voltage testing of commercial power.
- Test range (temperature and humidity 23±5℃ 45～75％RH)
- 4* Auxiliary Earth Spikes
- 4 * Earth Test Leads
- 8 * 1.5V(AA) Batteries（not including）
- 1 * manual(in English)
- 1 * Bags