- It can works with any multimeter, clamp meter and thermometer that accept a K-type temperature probe.
- The thermocouple probe is designed to measure the temperature of pipes and tubes that may be difficult to measure with traditional temperature probes.
- This clamp is easy to use and carry.
- Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug
- Clamp jaw opening: 1 3/8" (3.5cm)
- Cable length 38” (0.98m)
- Application: HVAC/R
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" H×3" W×3/4" D
- Temperature Range: -4 to 392 °F (-20 to 200°C)
- Material: ABS
- Thermocouple Conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum
- Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 Year Manufacturer Repair
- Operating Instructions:
- Using the Type K sub-miniature thermocouple connector, plug the TP200 into a compatible Type K measuring instrument.
- Turn on the measuring instrument and select the appropriate range.
- Read the temperature on the measuring instrument. When no heat or cold is applied to the thermocouple element, the measuring instrument should display the ambient (room) temperature.
- Squeeze the spring-loaded handles to open the clamp jaws.
- Securely clamp the probe jaws around the pipe to be measured. Read the temperature.
- Note: For best results, the surface area should be free of any dirt or substance that will inhibit thermal contact.
- 1 x Temperature Pipe Clamp