Konnwei KW808 Car Fault Code OBD2 EOBD Diagnostic Scanner MIL Reset Reader USA，KW808 (only can detect 12V gasoline car, 2.8 inch black and white screen)
- The MaxiScan OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems.
- Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this ergonomic scan tool displays live O2 sensor test data and reads live PCM data stream.
- It features a multilingual menu, large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen and displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- This scanner retrieves vehicle information, identifies pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light.
- This scanner comes with built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and is software upgradeable via internet.
- It performs modules present test, reads, stores as well as playbacks live sensor data and prints data via PC.
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), features built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library and software is upgradeable via the Internet.
- Features large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, a multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connectivity; no additional cables are needed.
- Contains advanced functionality including live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, graphs data (1996 and newer), memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis, and USB printing.
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols and all other current OBD-II protocols.
- Works with all OBD-II/EOBD compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996).
- Product Name: KW808 Auto Scanner
- Language: multi-language
- Compatibility: OBDII/EOBD
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black + Red
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 degree celsius
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 degree celsius
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: Approx. 250mm x 180mm x 80mm
- Material: ABS
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French,German
- Performs modules present test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
- OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradeable via internet
- Prints data via PC
- 1 x Scanner
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x CD Software
- 1 x Nylon Carry Case
- 1 x English Product Manua