KW902 WIFI Automobile Fault Diagnosis Scanning Tool For IOS for Android
- CLK can automatically detect and interpret these protocols. It also supports high-speed communications and low-power sleep patterns.
- It uses the AT command to communicate with host devices (PC, laptop, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, etc.).
- There are many packages available that are fully compatible with CLK. Some of them have very useful functions, such as engine operation parameter monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter and so on.
- You can even write your own software on a specific hardware platform, because the AT command is fully documented and very well explained.
- The CLK is just 2.7 x 1.25x 0.9 inches in size and comes with a 6-foot OBDII cable for easy installation.
- It also includes a built-in power switch to prevent having to constantly disconnect your device from the OBDII port.
- It is compatible with 1996 and beyond.
- Connect to iPhone/iPod touch via WIFI in adHoc mode.
- SSID: CLKDevices
- Port: 35000
- Range: 50 feet (line of sight)
- Antenna: inside
- Power consumption: 0.75 watts (with power switch)
- Wireless standard: 802.11a/b/g
- Operating temperature: -15 to 100 degree
- Plastic: automotive grade
- Physical dimensions: 2.75 * 1.25 * 1.2cm / 1.1 * 0.5 * 0.5in
- Weight: 96 g / 3.4 oz(approx.)
CLK can communicate with vehicles using the following protocols:
- ISO 9141
- ISO 11898 (also known as CAN)
- ISO 14230 (aka KWP2000)
- ISO 15765 (also known as CAN)
By installing the appropriate software in the host device, you can read the following parameters from the vehicle:
- Fuel consumption
- Engine coolant temperature
- Fuel pressure
- Engine load calculation
- Throttle position
- Intake manifold pressure
- Inlet temperature
- Time advance
- Mass air flow
- fuel level
- Air pressure
- EVAP system steam pressure
- 1 xKW902 WIFI ELM327 OBD2 Tool
- 1 x CD-ROM