- The instrument of this series is a small hand-held 3 1/2 digital clamp meter featuring stable,highly reliable and anti-drop performance.
- It is provided with a LCD display for clear reading.
- The circuit design takes LSI double integral A/D converter as its core under the protection of an overload protection circuit,making it a superior and handy instrument.
- It can be used to measure DC and AC voltge,DC current,resistance,diodes, and in-circuit continuity test.
- This digital clamp meter is provided with a LCD back light.
- Specially, it has a Max value hold function, auto/manaul ranging select function and working backlight which is easy to use.
- Maximum voltage including transient overvoltage between any terminals and grounding: CATⅢ 600VDC or 600V AC peak
- Display :LCD screen, max reading 3999
- Measurement principle:double integrated A/D converter
- Range mode:Auto Range or manual Range
- Measurement Speed:(2.5~3 times)/ Second
- AC Voltage:400mv/4V/40V/400V±(1.0% + 10);600V ±(1.2% + 10);
- DC Voltage:400mv/4V/40V/400V±(0.8% + 2);600V ±(1.0% + 2);
- AC Current:4A/40A/400A/600A±(3.0% + 5);
- Resistance:400Ω/4KΩ/40KΩ/400KΩ/4MΩ ±(1.2% + 2);/40MΩ±(2.0% + 5);
- Capacitance:50nF/500nF/5uF/50uF/100uF±(3.0% + 5);
- Frequency:50Hz/500Hz/5KHz/50KHz/100KHz±(0.1% + 3);
- Temperature:-20°~1000° ±2%
PM2008B Packing List:
- 1*Digital AC clamp meter
- 1*Test leasd
- 1*Temperature probe
- 1*English manual
- 1*Pouch bag