- Large digital LCD and backlight applied to the meter facilitate users to read the information on LCD.
- The meter is capable of storing up to 100 groups of measurement data, which will not be lost even in case of power cuts so that the user can easily consult the historical data.
- In addition, the meter can also be used to measure maximum, minimum or average and measure relatively.
- Auto power-off function has been provided for it.
- Digital Display & Analog Bars Display
- 2 Pole and 3 Pole Mode, Data Logging:100 group
- Earth Resistance By Constant Current Inverter 800Hz/3mA
- Display Back Light, Low Battery Indication
|Earth Ground Resistance||0Ω~29.99Ω||±(2%+6dgt)||0.01Ω|
|Power Supply||6x1.5V AA Batteries(NOT included)|
|Safety Rating||EN61010-1,EN61557-3, EN61326-1,CAT.31000V|
- 1 x Resistance Meter (Batteries NOT included)
- 3 x test lead (red, green and black)
- 2 x iron pole
- 1 x crocodile clip
- 1 x handbag
- 1 x English manual