- PM5900 Motor and Phase Rotation Indicator is used to test magnetic field direction of three-phase system, phase rotation, motor rotation direction.
- Without a need to link testing line, the motor rotation direction can be decided by placing this indicator above the motor and aligning it with motor drive shaft.
- It is durable, reliable and light-weight handheld device, which is necessary tool for those who often install, repair or maintain three-phase system or motor.
- Used to test phase sequence input of three-phase voltage, to indicate phase line L1, L2 and L3.
- It also supports non-contact type magnetic field rotation direction test (motor rotation direction test).
- Brand: PEAKMETER
- Model: PM5900
- Maximal working voltage: 400V AC voltage
- Nominal voltage (tested at rotation direction): 2~400V AC voltage,2~400Hz
- Nominal voltage (tested at phase sequence): 120~400V AC voltage,2~400Hz
- Test current (per phase): <3.5mA
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V AA batteries(NOT included)
- Operating: 0~40℃, maximal 80 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage: -10~50℃, maximal 80 % relative humidity (non-condensing, battery not included)
- Altitude: <2000m(meter)
- Anti-explosion type: IP 40
- Weight: 442g(approx.)
- 1 x Tester (batteries are NOT included)
- 3 x Test Cables
- 3 x Cable Clips
- 1 x Bag