- Multi-Languages: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese,Chinese (Allows the user to change the language used by the tool. English is default.)
- Free Update Life Time: Just Put in the USB, Copy and Paste the files into Flash disk
- Screenshut function: Press the up and down button together for about 3 seconds.
- DTC Look Up: Looks up definitions of DTCs stored in scan tool, and shows the possiblecauses of the DTC. (NOt every DTC with possible causes reason)
- Voltage Test: This function is used to monitor the voltage present on pin 16 of the OBDIIData Link Connector.
Option: Changes tool option displays tool information, and performs tool self-tests.
Unit: Changes measurement units display metric or imperial.
- Data Logging: Turn on /off the data log function to record the device data through vehicle.
- Self-test: Display Test . Used to check the display screen.
- Keyboard Test : Verifies that the keys are working correctly.
Support Full OBD2 functions, Engine Check including:
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6): Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
YA101 Support OBD 2 protocols car :
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
YA101 Code Reader Support Car List:
American Car :
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2000 to now for Chrysler , for Ford, for GM, For Jeep ...
European Car :
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2003 to now
For Alfa romeo , for SAAB ,for Acura , for Opel , for for Seat , for Peugeot , for Renault
For Bentley , for Skoda , for Daewoo , for Benz , for Daihatsu , for Land Rover , for BMW , for Vauxhall , for Citroen , for Volvo , for Fiat , for VW , for Ford , for Jaguar...
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2006 to now
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru , for Suzuki, for Toyota...
Need Standard OBD2 Protocols from 2009 to now
Note: YA101 only Support 12V cars, Does not support 24V Trucks.
Screen: 1.8" TFT creen
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
1 * YA-101 Code Reader
1 * User Manual
Remarks: This product can only detect any one of the five protocols in compliance with OBD2 and EOBD standards at 12V: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141, and KWP2000. All 24V carts, trucks, and electric vehicles cannot be detected.