- 1. Sense pressurized leaks, detects electrical arcing, and finds falling solenoids, valves and bearings .
2. Comes with a transmitter that emits an ultrasonic frequency to help locate leaaks that are not pressurized. Enough to emit frequencies the detector can pick up.(Only DY26)
3. Detects any pressurized leaking gas, including chlorofluoro carbon(CFCs), hydrofluoro carbon(HFCs), nitrogen(Ni), carbon dioxide(CO2) and steam.
- Alarm Indication: The"LEAK" LED lights and the"ticking tone" increases in frequency.
- Frequency Response: 40kHz ± 2kHz
- Operating Condition: temperature:0°C - 40°C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- Battery: 9V, 6F22 or equivalent
- Size: 171*43*38mm
- Weight: about 240g
- 1 Set DY26A Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
1.There are many factors involved in the ultrasonic leak detection, such as the pressure within the vessel under test, hole shape, hole size, temperature etc. In some cases, the ultrasonic sound caused by leak is very weak, so you should set the DY26A's sensitivity to the highest level at the beginning of leak detection.
2.If the detected ultrasonic sound is too intense so that it is impossible to pinpoint the leak because the" ticking tone" is too high in frequency, you should decrease the sensitivity with the sensitivity knob.
- 3.In noisy environments, you can decrease the sensitivity appropriately to exclude the disturbance caused bynoise.
4.When DY26A detects ultrasonic sound, move its probe around the suspected leak to determine whether the detected ultrasonic sound is from the suspected leak or from other areas.
5.Because ultrasonic sound attenuates rapidly when it travels over distance, move the probe of DY26A as close as possible to the suspected leak, remember to decrease the sensitivity if necessary. During location, move the probe slowly.