- 4 pole earth resistance measurement 0 to 20.99kΩ with min. resolution 0.01Ω
- Auto ranging soil resistivity measurement 0 to 395.6kΩm
- Series interference voltage Ust(AC only) 0~30Vrms
- Measures frequency 400~500Hz
- Measureing Voltage Um optional/auto-selected 10Vrms 94Hz, 105Hz, 111Hz, 128Hz
- Test current maximum 10mA
- Advance filtering method based on FFT(fast fourier transform) reduces noise interference
- Compensation for residual resistance Rk
- Data Memory 1000 sets
- Conforms to CATIV 150V, CATIII 300V
- ange: 2/20/200/2000Ω/20KΩ
- Measuring Range：0~20.9 kΩ
- Ground resistance test methods ：Voltage drop method (Probe current and voltage testing)
- Precise Measurement (3-Wire),Precise Measurement (3-Wire) with Earth Test Leads This is a standard method to measure earth resistances. The measured earth resistances are free of auxiliary earth resistances but the resistances on the E terminal are contained.
- Precise Measurement (4-wire),Precise Measurement (4-wire) with earth Test Leads The ES terminal is also used with the other terminals used at the 3-wire Precise measurements. In this case, more precise results can be obtained because auxiliary earth resistances of the measured earth resistances are excluded , moreover, resistance of the Test Leads connected to the E Terminal can be canceled.
- Simplified Measurement (2-Wire),Simplified Measurement (2-Wire) with Simplified Test Probes Use this method when the Auxiliary Earth Spike cannot be stuck. In this method, an existing Earth Electrode with a low earth resistance, such as a metal water pipe, a common earth of a commercial power supply and an earth terminal of a building, can be used with the 2-Wire method . However, the measured earth resistances contain the auxiliary earth resistance and the resistance of the E Test Lead.
- Soil Resistivity （ρ ）Measurement,Making a setting of the interval between Auxiliary Earth Spikes first and measuring the earth resistance with the 4 Auxiliary Earth Spikes stuck into the ground at even intervals. Then the instrument can calculate and display earth resistivity on the LCD automatically.
- Stable measurement results can be obtained under a noisy environment by introducing the FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) technology.
- 4x Auxiliary Earth Spikes
- 4 x Earth Test Leads
- (one Red Earth Test Leads 15 meters,
- one Yellow Earth Test Leads 10 meters,
- one Green Earth Test Leads 5 meters,
- one Black Earth Test Leads 5 meters )
- 8 x 1.5V(AA) Batteries（Not included）
- 1 x manual
- 1 x Bags