- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
- Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Able to read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen.
- Views freeze frame data. (Printable data)
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
- Online upgrade firmware by USB cable.
- Mode 6 advanced diagnostic mode
Display: 2.4'' TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 117 mm (4.61”) \72 mm (2.83”)\18 mm (0.71”)
Weight: 0.25 KG (0.46 LB)
1 x JDiag JD316 Code Reader